SPIDER-BITTEN-MEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all, thought I would say hi...

+6
Admin
CutterYork
giveup1
Dudeinator
Zatoichi
Nuroog
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hello all, thought I would say hi... - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello all, thought I would say hi...

Post  jonbardi Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:36 am

the computer specs are really my main concern lately, im depserate for a new....well everything bar case really, just haven't got the spondula's to pay for it at the mo. i might have to resort to selling my organs at this rate.
how does the PVP work then if your just double clicking to set a flight path? sounds a bit odd that.
i have heard a lot about it but just cant seem to make my mind up. some things sound ace, others just dont sound that appealing......like the traders that just sit in stations all the time. wtf is that about.
i guess i'll just have to give it a go and see for myself. Tanks is treating me well at the moment though, its just not as emersive as i would like.
jonbardi
jonbardi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Hello all, thought I would say hi... - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello all, thought I would say hi...

Post  Zatoichi Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:14 pm

@Rag,i'm interested in dust,been following that for a while now.But do i have time for more than 1 or 2 games?I do not know,i'll have to give up something prolly to make room:(

Then theres the new forza game coming out in few days,that looks amazing,that may be a time sucker upper.Then the new footy games coming....god fucked up when he made us with only 2 arms and 1 head.

Zatoichi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  ragenz Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Zatoichi wrote:@Rag,i'm interested in dust,been following that for a while now.But do i have time for more than 1 or 2 games?I do not know,i'll have to give up something prolly to make room:(

Then theres the new forza game coming out in few days,that looks amazing,that may be a time sucker upper.Then the new footy games coming....god fucked up when he made us with only 2 arms and 1 head.

ya hmmm well i can maybe get you into closed beta since ive subbed to eve i get a free closed beta key to dust i dont have a ps3 so it should be all good drop a line , if you want it Very Happy

ragenz
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Zatoichi Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Ah...guess i'll actually try to get into eve proper since everyne else is trying it...

Zatoichi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum