SPIDER-BITTEN-MEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all, thought I would say hi...

+6
Admin
CutterYork
giveup1
Dudeinator
Zatoichi
Nuroog
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hello all, thought I would say hi... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all, thought I would say hi...

Post  Nuroog Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Well if you guys are gonna log on and try LotR's then I believe I can make my way to middle earth as well...if possible I will also be named Nuroog (look for me in a couple of days Smile )
Nuroog
Nuroog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello all, thought I would say hi... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all, thought I would say hi...

Post  Dudeinator Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:03 pm

OMG.. Thats me still trying to get onto this game.. 3 hours to download ok.. I went out and got stuff done, so thats not bad, but its now been 30 mins updating my game data, what fucking game data...

Zat you are trying to give me a heart attack lol, still I will stick at it as I have came this far.. if I ever get on I will tell you the what and where, I am.. please let it be better than B fuckin P

Dudeinator
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuroog Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Gonna be honest I know I tried LotR's before and found it a terrible download, took 3 day (DAYS) to download it...while downloading I registered my account and was only waiting to actually install it and play. Then the running of it was taken over by someone else (can't remember the companys name). I finally managed to finish the download (this was when it first became ftp so I just took it to be limited servers for the downloads which is why it took so long) and installed it...logged on only to find that all the log on details I had given were wrong they were the old complany and the new one hadn't taken the ones who had registed but not played...no biggie I thought just re-registed...ok at this time it was not accepting new registrations...in fact the game I had downloaded and installed would not do ftp..emm what?...I kept trying for a couple of days...nope while being transfared to new servers they couldn't accept new registrations...ok I would wait for a week and then do it...1 week, 2 weeks finally at 3 weeks i gave up and never went back.

However I know it's now avalible via steam, so i will give it another try and see how I get on with it.
Nuroog
Nuroog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeinator Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Ah, nope not for me, the wasd movement key are like the ones for never winter nights 2, far to clunky for me, I turn to far or not enough.. and if it got more laggy I would think I was in munnin during a big fleet bash... still that's not to say others will not like the game just I still have bad memories of NWN 2 which ruined a good game. still 4hours of loading for 5 mins of playing lol. sad old git me... I guess DDO online will be the same...

Dudeinator
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuroog Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:35 pm

ooo Done (and still have a DDo account. Problem there was lack of quests (dungeons) once you reach around 5th level -7th level. used to play with a group of like minded friends and finally stopped doing it simply due to lack of mid level content. If you don't mind spending some money for in game dungeons then it's actually quite a good game (it does capture the feeling of the D&D game quite well) but if you want a tatally ftp, then i would say you will get a few weeks out of it at most then probably stop playing.
Nuroog
Nuroog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zatoichi Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 am

Dudeinator wrote:Ah, nope not for me, the wasd movement key are like the ones for never winter nights 2, far to clunky for me, I turn to far or not enough.. and if it got more laggy I would think I was in munnin during a big fleet bash... still that's not to say others will not like the game just I still have bad memories of NWN 2 which ruined a good game. still 4hours of loading for 5 mins of playing lol. sad old git me... I guess DDO online will be the same...

Sad Sorry to hear,i got used to the wasd,yeah the download was big but there have been that many updates to the game over the past couple years.

The wasd allows you to strafe during battle and stay on the move unlike other mmos where if you cast a skill or whatever you are rooted in place,content wise its huge game,i've gotten lost twice now and been exploring everywhere lmao.

Yeah nuroog i read about the problems with the company switchover but everyone been saying it was for the better,turbine who completely run it now have been getting a lot of praise for the running of it now,so i'll try out ragenzs game but as for lotr,this'll probably be my timesink for forseeable future.Perpetuum better be good rag!!

Zatoichi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeinator Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:46 pm

I might be being a bit hasty, but I have used some other games like this and hated the movement.
Still that's not to say its not a good game just my view.
I might have another go next week, I am nothing if not stubborn. Shocked

Dudeinator
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Hello all, thought I would say hi... - Page 2 Empty lotr

Post  ragenz Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:39 pm

haha ill take a lookie at lotr i reeely like perp but im getting lonely Razz this reminds me of this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QWGZbb-g9w&feature=related

ragenz
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeinator Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:27 pm

hahaha love that.. trallllaaa la lala la la lala lol

Dudeinator
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  jonbardi Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Hi Guys

I'm new to the group so thought I'd introduce myself, real name Rich but everyone calls me Bard (short for Jonbardi), 27 from sunny Derby. Hope to see you all soon, although it seems as thoguh a lot of you could be hanging up your wings. any way hope to see you some time or another.
jonbardi
jonbardi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeinator Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:30 am

Hi Mate While I am not playing as much I will be playing no and then.. also this thursday a few SBM are going to take out the basestar for some smurf stomping fun

Dudeinator
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  jonbardi Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:01 am

cool sounds like a good laugh, I'll come along as the fodder in my bucket. I'll wanr you though I'm not fantastic. do you all have a regular meet time or anything like that?
Sorry if that invo wasn't for me and I've crashed the party.
jonbardi
jonbardi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeinator Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:34 am

No problem with peeps joining in.. the more the merrier etc...

Anyway who says we are any good.. not me lol.

Meeting times not really our bag but most nights after 19 hrs GMT you will find a few sbm, other times its more hit and miss.

Dudeinator
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  jonbardi Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:35 am

well I'm putting myself down a bit there, I'm absolutely fantastic at some things.....being blown to peices for example.
Thats my usual play time anyway so i should be on to catch the mayhem.
Anyway thanks again for taking me under your collective wings.
Cheers.
jonbardi
jonbardi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  ragenz Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:09 pm

ya theres a few staying on which reminds me, dude given anythought who will take our positions in the wing? Razz they need a couple admins for those who will be staying. Fact is the only true reason i stayed on playing for a long time was xuz i liked the wing . Now i find i am erm guilty for leaving . as for SbM being fabsolutly awsome pwn sauce Razz its lies all you need to know is sbm have a rep for being "nuts" i like "this" entire comic cuz well it reminds me of this wing in many ways also myself http://www.thenoobcomic.com/index.php?pos=300

ragenz
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeinator Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:35 am

Lol is close to who would be DAkilla.

Well I am still playing, not as much but still hanging in there.. I enjoy being so hated, just wish I could be feared also lol..

Dudeinator
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  ragenz Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:44 am

pvp action perp im not in it but i hope to be eventually XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27WA0phc6RE&feature=related

ragenz
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeinator Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:29 am

Is that free to play?

Dudeinator
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  ragenz Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:24 pm

nah its sub but ... you get 15 days to trial if you want Razz free if your bored and want something to do for a break haha

ragenz
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Hello all, thought I would say hi... - Page 2 Empty pars1986 here

Post  Pars1986 Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:45 am

Jizz tit wank spunk...arghhh

Pars1986
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  ragenz Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:43 pm

lolz freeeeedom :Pk im DLing eve .. my IRL friend has suggested trying it , and whilst i was against playing it ( some skills taking a full year to get 1 level) it should be fun to chat with him for a bit we aint met up in ages .

ragenz
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Zatoichi Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Pars1986 wrote:Jizz tit wank spunk...arghhh

Still as cultured as ever i see Smile

@Ragenz,don't you be getting engrossed in eve,if you pass up mwo cause of eve i'll...i'll..i'll send pars to your house in the gimp mask.

Zatoichi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  ragenz Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:30 am

okay 4 days into eve and my thoughts about it ....flight "was" hard to get use to you you dont really fly you double click to fly in a straight line , speed = evasion and there are skills which help you "orbit" faster tighter optimum ranges speed and "skills" play a very important part to the game so you keep you evasion up and aligning to things is something you learn from the start. each ship is relatively get to the next vrs of it .

But the thought of the super playa coming in and pwning your 2 milion dollar ship with his 13 million vrs of yours when you cant afford to replace it is worrying, however alot players say "fly what you can afford to replace" and "insurance" so if he does that to you it can be hes worried about the guy with the 80 million $ vrs whos hunting him lol.

keep in mind costs are relative hard work will net you alot. My friends has a corp which i hope to join should i decide to continue playing. Thus far the game is warp to x drop drones do x get drones warp to z drop cargo , rinse and repeat.

pvp requires i have about 100mill spear to fly my current class "destroyer" to replace it a couple times however pvp may also show me weaknesses with my current build. and i may decide i like frigate class more ... it being easy to replace. being i would need to bank a billion to fly cruiser class unworried and probably 100x that again to fly battleships and that again for command ships then that again for titan class

ragenz
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  jonbardi Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:59 pm

so then Rag, is it worth a go do you think? or is it just going to be a little filler until MWO (which i dont think i will be able to run)? the whole loosing your ship after being blown up is what put me off to begin with. i do know a few people who have played/play it and it sounds really complicated. i have been told though that if you stick with it you can basically play for free. it takes around 2 years to get to that point though i think.
jonbardi
jonbardi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  ragenz Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:54 pm

jonbardi wrote:so then Rag, is it worth a go do you think? or is it just going to be a little filler until MWO (which i dont think i will be able to run)? the whole loosing your ship after being blown up is what put me off to begin with. i do know a few people who have played/play it and it sounds really complicated. i have been told though that if you stick with it you can basically play for free. it takes around 2 years to get to that point though i think.

well for the 5 gig dl its worth it if you wanna sub its best to do your trial 1st and see if u like the game, as for loosing your ship permanently its not too much of an issue ive lost in total 1 ship and it was a mission to blow yourself up.. your never shipless you can get a free n00b ship when ever. So far most pvper are red and orangey is aggressiveness towards another player or faction so shady watch the orange guys if the try to lock you run you can try to run , and if you dont auto pilot you can avoid gate camps , weariness of scammers should be high.

after a few days its fun hard change from bsg as bsg is pretty fullon.

they 2 years for ftp is wrong plex go for about 450 mill or less there was a guy selling plex today for 370 mill 1 plex is 30 days gametime , i earn about 3 mill solo a day thus far.

10 days 3 million 30 mill
100 days 300 mill
200 days 600 mill
subtract 1/3 for costs 400 mill

thats only if you dont aim for something like a titan which costs well simply "alot" and it also dosnt count time you get for inviting people and giving free game time / if a player joins he can then get extra game time by giving people extra game time should they sub

it also dosnt count premium buying and selling and missions or corp / donations or contracts you may take. And well if all else fails they say you can work to destroy corporations from the inside / there are guys that have infiltrated right to top tiers and in 1 move made billions.

However today i joined with a friend and spun out 5 mill and brought and fully re equipped my ship and when you take in consideration there are better ways to mine and earn money / for example if we had 2 miners and 1 hualer it would have been much more efficient . some industrial guys makes millions in seconds just buying and selling. While others multi box and haul for them selves while they dual mine.

for those that have a ps3 look up http://www.dust514.com/

i cant really say tho if in 14 days i sub then yes its worth playing , and its old so the grapix ran well on my lo end system

ragenz
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum