SPIDER-BITTEN-MEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founders pack available on Mech Warrior Online

+2
ragenz
CraigLowes
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Founders pack available on Mech Warrior Online Empty Founders pack available on Mech Warrior Online

Post  CraigLowes Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Hi guys, just wanted let every one who wasn't aware that Founders packs are available. They allow early entry, and some other bonuses. I've bought the Elite pack, and typically went for the Atlas assault mech lol. The packs are transferable to a EU server once they get one running, and this has been clearly stated on the forums by the Devs, so hopefully it will be better run than Galactica.

Hope to see you guys in game, will be Martini Henrie.

CraigLowes
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Founders pack available on Mech Warrior Online Empty Re: Founders pack available on Mech Warrior Online

Post  ragenz Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:04 pm

yes i seen that ... hummed and haa 'd about it ... since they are only really allowing entry to those with founders pack when it goes open beta i wondered .. apart from the standard bonuses .. why would i want to buy it Razz ... tho i must say i will most likely want a scout mech they look fantastic

ragenz
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Founders pack available on Mech Warrior Online Empty Re: Founders pack available on Mech Warrior Online

Post  Zatoichi Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:56 pm

I'm in the middle of purchasing a house out in the country,it's a small village and i have no idea yet if i'll be able to get fiber optic broadband out there so i won't be getting founderspack,once i'm settled in if i get fiber optic i'll get on mech,if not i won't be gaming Sad

Would appreciate continuing updates though on mech,i don't keep abreast of things very well:P

Zatoichi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  ragenz Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:28 am

there are "older" games called MUDz lol they are the old school pvp games

http://www.thenoobcomic.com/index.php?pos=199

ragenz
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  jonbardi Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:29 pm

have you guys decided on which faction you are likely to go on this?
jonbardi
jonbardi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Founders pack available on Mech Warrior Online Empty Mercs

Post  CraigLowes Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:01 am

I will put a SBM thread in the Mercs on the forums so that everyone interested can gather in. I'll post the link later. pirat

CraigLowes
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  ragenz Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:49 am

true if we all headig there we should reely ppickthe same side haha

ragenz
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  jonbardi Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:00 am

I've had a look through them and there doesnt seem to be a "evil" side really, I do normally like to go with the baddies.......there always seem to be less kids.
jonbardi
jonbardi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Founders pack available on Mech Warrior Online Empty Linky to the Mercs section

Post  CraigLowes Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:10 am

Mercs are viewed with relative distain by house affiliated pilots, so that's where I thought we should be. Pirates on hire to the highest bidder, though I do agree it would be a lot easier if there was an outright Evil affraid

http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/18621-spider-bitten-men/

pirat

CraigLowes
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  jonbardi Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:56 am

are merc corps not like wings/guilds? i dont think you can choose them as one of the houses. i think you create a merc corps in whatever faction you are in......not too sure though.
jonbardi
jonbardi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  ragenz Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:38 pm

looks like we will have to login and see Razz and recreate for those that end up on the picking daisy's care-bare sides but merc corps sounds like the way to go now .. server?, if they have a server lists will will need to all get on the same one as well Razz (hmm i think i may have see that somewhere already here will check after writing this so ignor thee server check if its already been posted)

oh also thought id tag this in here on the bsg forums since i am unsure how long it will last there

"okay i just logged on to cheak it appears either bull or dude took care of it, since i dont play lot anymore , i was ask about who should have the third admin position personally would like to give it to parrs but i has a soft spot for him lol "why cant i scan this toid?" , "omgs this toid is shooting meee!"

on a side note they are just "deleting" posts they dont like now LOL i have had 3 deleted so far lets see if this is a fourth" incase they decide to delete it there LOL

ragenz
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  ragenz Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:47 pm

of the 3 houses tho what one Razz i say reeed cuz well i like red Razz

ragenz
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  CraigLowes Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:41 pm

There will only be the US server at the moment, but the Devs have stated that for anyone that starts will be able to switch to Euro servers as they come online. I will do some more investigation about the Merc corps and houses, as I assumed that you didn't need to be affiliated. Have a look at the houses available and we can come to a consensus as to which one is prefered Razz

The link in the above post is so that we can at least work out who each other is, although I know that most stick to their current user name flower

CraigLowes
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuroog Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:36 am

Aye I have replyed and I am indeed sticking to my normal user name of Nuroog.
Nuroog
Nuroog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jonbardi Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:44 am

yep i have signed up and reserved my name, not that anyone would try and take it anyway.
jonbardi
jonbardi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  CraigLowes Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Just to keep the topic alive there are some more gameplay vids up and a few more mech artwork slides on the website.

CraigLowes
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  jonbardi Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:50 pm

do you know when this is going live? everything i see just says August but no actual date.
jonbardi
jonbardi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  CraigLowes Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:05 am

August 7th for founders, not sure when it goes completely open, probably a month or so after Cool

CraigLowes
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Zatoichi Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 am

Well i'm glad you're here to test it out for us before dling/trying:D

I'm not sure it'll be good if there's going to be some kind of call of duty like matchmaking if you don't have friends/squad online at the time for pvp.It would probably stop me playing it at all actually.

Zatoichi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  CraigLowes Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:03 pm

He he he, just checked my emails...have access to the closed Beta testing, will see if my current laptop will run it and let you guys know if it is worth a punt or not Twisted Evil

CraigLowes
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  CraigLowes Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:01 am

Well, I need a new PC, my laptop is so jerky it's unplayable... New PC in a couple of months then...

CraigLowes
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  ragenz Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:28 am

CraigLowes wrote:Well, I need a new PC, my laptop is so jerky it's unplayable... New PC in a couple of months then...
dang you tried altering the settings and stuff?

ragenz
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  CraigLowes Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Yeah, but my Lappy is 4 years old and has an integrated graphics card. I will have a tower in the near future, but it does suck. It took an age to patch and runs like Galactica on a bad day, was unplayable Crying or Very sad

CraigLowes
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  ragenz Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:44 pm

dt sux .. makes me wonder if my Piece of shit puter will run it lol mines a dell compaq this year modle but still its pretty crap

ragenz
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Zatoichi Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:24 am

Figured might be a few of you not really seen gameplay yet.I know i didn't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE9bSccpV0U

I love it,i want it,i hope my comp can handle it.

Zatoichi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum