SPIDER-BITTEN-MEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Tanks

3 posters

Go down

World Of Tanks Empty World Of Tanks

Post  jonbardi Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Hi guys

not sure if your interested but i checked out the above at the weekend seeing as i cant get on BSG at the min. its free to play and they dont seem as money grabbing as BP and nowhere near as glitchy. its not as good graphically as BSG but if you like WWII tanks then you might enjoy it. over 150 vehicles to choose from and loads of upgrades to boot. im not sure why its classes as an MMO, i would say it is more like a shooter with game rounds etc rather than an open world. i personally love all war related stuff so i think its pretty good. plus free is my favorate price.
jonbardi
jonbardi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

World Of Tanks Empty Re: World Of Tanks

Post  ragenz Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:56 am

erm well it isnt "really" free ive been told by many people that while you can play it for free , payers get major advantages like access to bigger tanks earlier or something i have not really researched it much. But one guy i know IRL said he played for like 6 months got a dcent tank then some dude logson creditcards the same tank he has lol made him rage quit haha.

speaking of rages this is one i found on utubes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJtDUZMSOBw

ragenz
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  jonbardi Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 am

i know you can buy tanks on there as you can ships in BSG, but there doesnt seem to be as a big a difference beween them and the tyll and cube ships in BSG. you do get them earlier if you buy but you wouldnt get matched up against them, the sides seem quite fair from what i have seen. although i havent been on it very long so im not 100% sure. i know you cant buy the sme tanks with £ as with in game currency though.
it might not be for you but i thought id stick it up here incase anyone is interested. i know a few are fed up with BP and bugs ect, i cant even play BSG atm its that bad.
jonbardi
jonbardi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  ragenz Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:57 pm

yup yup oh dude dun get me wrong lol , if i had the bandwidth left over i probly would have DL last night XD, i just read and hear its pretty hard lol you get tracked by someone and an artilary piece takes you out boom .... in saying that i "was" looking at it ages ago DL was massive tho Sad

ragenz
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  jonbardi Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:04 pm

yeah it is a tad heafty, its around 3.1 Gb. took around 5/6 hours for me to DL it. it can be pretty tough sometimes, but for the most part the teams seem pretty even. yeah yo do get tracked and de-gunned ect, they do repair but can take a while... i think that adds to the feel of it though and just think if you are the arty raining it down its all good.

i only got on it because i havent been able to log on BSG, i have to admit though i am enjoying it.
jonbardi
jonbardi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  CraigLowes Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:51 pm

I've just started playing this, MartiniHenrie in game, and am enjoying the low tiers as a break from MWO. Am running the Brit tanks to get to the Centurion which is one of my all time favourite tanks.

CraigLowes
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum