SPIDER-BITTEN-MEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zatoichi stylin an profilin.

4 posters

Go down

Zatoichi stylin an profilin. Empty Zatoichi stylin an profilin.

Post  Zatoichi Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Not really,but hi all,ign Zatoichi.

28 now,been gaming since duck hunt on the nes(i miss that game now)was mostly into twitch shooters though like the unreal tournaments,not gaming as much as i used too(age is catching up on me feels like)so bsgo is mostly what i play these days,still like to play the battlefield games every now and then.

Personal life,hmmm,was full time security at the local army barracks here but last 2 years i went part time as i'm trying to write a novel...trying being the operative word,it's an extremely slow work in progress Wink As you may have guessed,single,been like that for a couple years,and forgot how enjoyable it was \o/

Living in Northern Ireland,parent and grandparents from scotland though so i spend some time over there when i can with the relatives.

Anyway,i'm either cracking jokes or being a moody git pondering my always disastorous titanium situation in bsgo,cyas in the fight Very Happy

PS,i like my whiskey,if you catch me ingame drunk,try to ignore me lmao

Zatoichi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Zatoichi stylin an profilin. Empty Re: Zatoichi stylin an profilin.

Post  Nuroog Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:44 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwhiskey...this was gods gift to the Scots after he gave us the English as neighbours. Laughing

Thankfully I have a fair bit of Titanium in game (just under the 200k mark...so I am good for a few fair fights (not that the smurfs know what a fair fight is). Look forward to watching your back (probably as it explodes) in game Smile
Nuroog
Nuroog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CraigLowes Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:38 am

Well, we only got annoyed at the Scots because you kept trying to put porridge in our Cider! That stuff gets everywhere lol!

Only been to NI once, 6 months in Maze prison in 1998 doesn't let you get a good feel for a place. Do like the fact we have a lot of Irish lads (north and south) working here and they are a hoot.

CraigLowes
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  CutterYork Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:24 pm

oooooo I like whiskey and whisky......

Drinking Islay malts at the moment but partial to anything.

Cutter

CutterYork

Back to top Go down

Post  Zatoichi Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:54 am

Why does anything to do with n/s ireland or scotland get turned into a whiskey discussion><

We has guinness too Razz

Oh sorry,you scots only get tennents heh

Oh and,maybe i'm drunk right now,it was me who brought up the ole whiskey first....ummm

Zatoichi
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  CraigLowes Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:02 am

I'm more a Jack Daniels man personally, unless I can get my hands on a good pint of Cider!

CraigLowes
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuroog Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Guinness...! Ewwww no a guinness fan in the slightest.

As for Tennents...I will grant you that that tastes like cows piss...but could have been worse you may have mentioned McEwans...thats the Devils piss. Jack D...can drink prefare not too, cider...never got on with it, now a nice light ale...thats different.
Nuroog
Nuroog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CraigLowes Wed May 02, 2012 8:56 am

No no noooo, give me a coupla bottles of Old Rascal and I'm as happy as a sand child on a beach Laughing The largers etc of the world just taste, well, bad...to me at least Razz

CraigLowes
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuroog Wed May 02, 2012 5:31 pm

I'll tell what I do like...a nice Port (esp a white Port)...mmm me and a couple of friends one new year managed to finish off 3 bottles in 2 hrs between us (essencially 1 bottle of port each) before dinner...ahh. And one year went to portugal for a holiday picked up a nice 10yr old bottle of White Port...ah good god it was like drinking the nector of the gods themselves...it was really nice.
Nuroog
Nuroog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CraigLowes Mon May 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Zatoichi wrote:Personal life,hmmm,was full time security at the local army barracks here but last 2 years i went part time as i'm trying to write a novel...trying being the operative word,it's an extremely slow work in progress Wink As you may have guessed,single,been like that for a couple years,and forgot how enjoyable it was \o/

What type of novel is it? I know Black Library (Games Workshop) are always after good authors.

CraigLowes
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum