SPIDER-BITTEN-MEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founders pack available on Mech Warrior Online

+2
ragenz
CraigLowes
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Founders pack available on Mech Warrior Online - Page 2 Empty Re: Founders pack available on Mech Warrior Online

Post  Nuroog Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:13 am

Lookin' mighty fine. I love the part when he piles into the smaller scout mech and knocks it over...now thats gonna be fun to do. Twisted Evil
Nuroog
Nuroog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Founders pack available on Mech Warrior Online - Page 2 Empty Re: Founders pack available on Mech Warrior Online

Post  Admin Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:00 am

One of the minimum requirements was 4gb of ram and I only have 2gb so Im fucked Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://sbm-bgo.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  CraigLowes Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:40 am

Well I've just sold my car to finance a new PC, so I should be fine in a few weeks Twisted Evil Am gutted that I've only had a brief look at the game uptil now. That 'tube clip is spot on for gameplay though bounce

CraigLowes
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Founders pack available on Mech Warrior Online - Page 2 Empty Ok so...

Post  Admin Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:10 am

Probably going to buy the second founders pack with a jenner or atlas and then buy a better pc or laptop to handle the game. £38 quid for a decent looking game sounds like a good deal to me Smile

Admin
Admin

https://sbm-bgo.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  CraigLowes Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:58 am

I went with the Atlas, as it will be the most expensive mech in game to start off with. I should be easily able to buy the smaller mechs, rather than struggling to buy the 100t monster Twisted Evil

CraigLowes
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuroog Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:15 pm

From what little I've seen if we wish to stay together as a mercenary group (which I hope we do as when we work togther we not only have fun but kick ass) I would think we will need at least 2 heavy, 2-3 scouts and the rest medium mechs to be able to take on any other group we come across.

The Heavy's a mix of ranged and mid ranged weapons (hit them hard from afar and bu the time they get close enough to fire back half their health is gone and can easly be finished off with guns),
The scouts ranged...fast in strike and get out before they get you in their range, and
The medium mechs mainly guns to get in close and finish the other guy off.

Main thing will be to stick together and pick off the same target first. Laughing
Nuroog
Nuroog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CraigLowes Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm

In an amusing update, I finally had a spare hour last night...This game is utterly addictive! Short sharp games, that last 15 mins which is perfect for a bit of manouver and a lot of crump time. The basic mech builds are garbage, but it is fairly easy to build gfood mechs, you may have issues peeling me away from this one!

CraigLowes
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  CraigLowes Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Hey guys, update on MWo. It's finally getting to a place where there are plenty of mechs to choose from, as well as plenty of maps and modes.

Have a look at this, it isn't perfect, but there are weekly patches and new gear at least monthly. I'm going to pop on and off Virgon for a while, but I really don't see BP bothering with fixes. What a shame pale

CraigLowes
Elite member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum